The cricket and bowling seasons have both been postponed until further notice because of the risks to health caused by the coronavirus. It is hoped that matches will begin later in the summer.
For this same reason, the clubhouse will not be available for hire until at least the end of July.
Good news though, the bar will be re-opening this Saturday 4th July – see our social media for more details and to book a ‘pod’ in advance.
for Glossop C & B committee